Aluminium is increasingly being used as the material of choice for high-quality projects.
- Aluminium is a very versatile material, readily formed to suit many different architectural styles including custom extrusions. It enables specifiers to get the right product for the right building.
- Its natural strength permits much narrower framing than wood or PVCu, minimising sight lines and maximising natural light and views
- Precision manufacturing eliminates the unsightly appearance of corner joints found in PVCu window frames
- Finishes are available in almost any RAL colour with dual colour options outside/inside. Special finishes such as metallic are also available.
- Aluminium is an inert material and does not deteriorate – its life expectancy is almost limitless
- Polyester powder-coated or anodised finishes are extremely hard-wearing requiring minimal maintenance.
- Aluminium is the third most abundant element in the earth’s crust and is infinitely recyclable. The resource is therefore inexhaustible
- Many extrusions contain recycled aluminium as a starting material
- It has low environmental impact.